Tuesday, September 14, 2004

felt tired this morning.. seem like a quiet day at work.. not much cars came for service & repair.. met nur after work.. she looked nice n sweet today.. made me smile the moment i saw her.. made a new pair of specs.. frameless.. next week shod be collecting.. i'll tell u how is it once i get it.. so far i attended to only one breakdown vehicle.. not enuf for my extra income.. need more.. getting married yr 2006.. i'm wondering how am i gonna get enuf money in such a short time.. dis sat i'm planning to go ITE HQ to get my result slip.. didn't receive any, since they sent my bloody result slip to my bloody old address.. shitty.. time n time again i mentioned this to my teacher when i was still schooling, all of them told me to correct the address an it'll be settled.. bloody shitty.. desmu karewak..

getting tired of komoco motors.. i'm working my shit out, but my increment after traineeship with the company is so damn bloody pathetic.. my collegue, desmond, who's the same batch as me, got an extremely higher increment then me!!! this is like downgrading me!! i feel unappreciated!! plus i'm actually doing extra work here..!! there are only three pple doing breakdown service in the whole of singapore.. n we don't seem to get enuf credit!!! desmu karewak.. oh wat da heck.. now i'm searching for opportunities to increase my income from elsewhere.. dont see any prospect with my current company... all bloody empty promises.. desmond and i were told of very good prospects if we continue after ending our bond with the company.. but not a bloody hint of it to date.. desmu karewak..!!

dat's all... fer now..

No comments: