Saturday, May 21, 2005

2nd week

Today completes my 2nd week working in MIE.. it's been relaxing for me so far.. i hope i don't give any trouble.. and most importantly, hope none of my superiors and/or collegues give me any trouble.. cos if that happens, i really don't know how i will react.. different situation, different reaction.. case by case basis..

tomorrow i'll be attending the 3 days pre-marriage course.. basically, going thru the course and getting the certificate is one of the requirements for marriage in the muslim syariat in singapore.. guess it's due to the increasing number of divorce cases especially in the malay community..

after the course tomorrow, nur and i are going to a potluck bbq at east coast park.. my old click's.. well.. let's see how it goes this time.. considering the number of frustrating cases between them and me..

time for me to sleep.. it's gonna be another full day for me and nur tomorrow..

No comments: