Sunday, May 15, 2005

nice day

Spent nearly the whole day at home.. studied for my exam tommorrow.. hope i can pass so i can get my full cert.. then it's full force in the workforce.. well, i can't really do that actually since i have commitment in silat.. still..

Met nur in the evening.. got some stuff at hougang for the wedding then we spent sometime together at dinner and come back to my place..

Tomorrow after exam i intent to call my previous workplace to enquire about my last paycheck.. need money badly.. owing a number of people.. after that, it's back to work.. so far so good.. i'm feeling alright with my current workplace.. nice people.. but still, i have to be careful.. i dun trust people so easily now.. have to trust myself.. my instinct..

Can't wait for StarWars Episode III to start.. it's a MUST SEE!!

No comments: