Thursday, July 06, 2006

newborn

Welcome to the world my dear son..

on saturday 24/06/06 @ 0126hrs, my baby boy's born.. namely Muhammad Raqin.. it was the most wonderful, exciting, memorable moment of my whole entire life so far.. it's my first child.. Mine and Nur's..

the time spent and the tiredness on my part and the pain on my dearly beloved wife's part.. all worth it.. alhamdulillah.. now we have our very own son.. changes our life.. first was our wedding, now it's our son.. my whole family's totally excited.. especially my elder bro in perth.. i pity him for not being able to be here with the rest of us when raqin was born.. he's been contacting my mother everyday eversince raqin was born.. asking and yearning to see and touch his first nephew ever.. he even created a blog for raqin! http://raqin.blogspot.com

it was 2am on 23/06/06, friday morning, when nur felt herself leaking even though she was well aware that she wasn't urinating.. tried to wake me up, but i only got to wake up at 5am.. i panicked for a moment, not knowing what to do.. then i called our doc and she told us to take our time to wash up and go to thomson medical centre saying there was no need to panick and no urgency in leaking..

by 8plus we were out, trying to get a cab while nur was feeling really uncomfortable.. reached around 9am... well to cut the story short, we stayed there with nur under observation.. i had to do the running around, registering nur and all other admin stuff..

by 11pm, nur's contractions are getting more obviously painful.. my mum and parents-in-law were all there.. dad's working, and my younger bro and bro-in-law came later that night as they had silat training which i was supposed to go too..

after some tiring and excruciating pain, @ 0126hrs, raqin was born! a handsome cute boy!! he opened his eyes almost immediately!

he weighed 3.16kg.. considering the expected date of delivery was 11 july, 3 weeks early..

guess that's all for now.. as u can see from my blog, i don't post that often cause i don't have a computer at home..yet.. so for update on my son, visit the above mentioned address.. my elder bro always update it..

lastly, my sincere thanks for those who dropped by to visited Raqin either at hospital or my humble home..

thank you all for the kind gifts for my son too.. it was really sweet of u all..

No comments: