Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Chinese New Year Holiday

It wasn't a time of going to other places for a holiday.. we spent our time in singapore.. with our dear little son, Raqin.. On Sunday, we brought him to my in-laws who missed him so much that they wished to take care of him for that day.. then my wife and i spent some time together.. wished i have enuf money to spend on my dear wife. It was her 24th birthday! I only thanked Allah for letting me share my life with her..

We got to watch a movie.. GhostRider.. I give it a 5star rating.. it's really good! but actors-wise, eventhough Nick Cage looks good in the role of the GhostRider, he seems to be a little old for the character Johnny Blaze, and his sweetheart seems a little too beautiful and too bodylicious for the charactor Roxy..

But the most exciting part of the holiday was when i brought Raqin to Chua Chu Kang Swimming Complex.. and boy he was SOOO EXCITED!! Could see it in his eyes.. so engrossed, so focused in the baby pool.. one part of the baby pool was ankle depth and he practically crawled nearly that whole part of the pool.. but it's a pity that the pool was really cold.. i think it's a little too cold for him.. i let him play in the pool for around half an hour and that was it.. after bathing and changing to warm clothes, he kept looking at the pool.. Could tell it in his eyes that he very much wanted to have more time in the pool!

As for me, i got myself a couple of laps in the adult pool.. seems like i need more swimming.. i felt a little breathless after just one lap! After that day, i've decided.. more trips to the swimming pool for all of us.. once we have enough money, we'll be buying my wife a swimming costume specially for hijab.. then i know there'll be more fun to come!

No comments: