Sunday, September 26, 2004

these few days have been quite bz in the morning for the brkdwn service.. the thing is, all of the battery changes were chargeable! damn.. if only those were during my after-office-hours duty.. sigh.. i would have a higher commision for those no more under warranty..

well, i just came back from nur's.. sent his dad to golden mile complex.. he's off to penang for his sepak takraw comp.. his the national coach for the youth by the way.. he's not doing it full time.. even though it seems like it.. his career is fire officer in the civil defence for the airport.. me? i'm just plain old me.. nothing special.. just a vehicle technician.. u see, i have a passion for cars.. cars intrigue me.. especially those tuned up, modified cars.. just don't have enuf money to live up to my passion.. maybe it's cos of the price here in singapore.. plus i'm underpaid comparing to other companies where vehicle technicians get at least $1200.. i'm getting much less paid.. to say i'm an expert in this line is an understatement.. but i've seen worse technicians than me.. n they get paid higher than me!! now is that bias? or i'm just a nobody to them whereby without me, it wouldn't cos the least bit of a problem, like an ant in the whole bloody building, if it's gone, noone knows.. ain't it?

well, enuf of that.. makes me sickly shitty just by thinking about it.. tomorrow i'll be helping nur selling food at mendaki.. after that i'll be searching for a gift for mother.. not sure what to get.. any ideas to get for a mother? well, after that i need to get earpiece for my hp.. really need it cos i'm driving.. it's quite dangerous holding my phone talking while driving.. reduce my driving concentration..

oh yes.. got my pay.. it's ok for this month.. got the back pay for the increment.. two months.. but still, i'm not satisfied with the increment tho.. just have to make do with whatever i have..

alright u shitty pple.. gotta go.. sleepo time..!!

No comments: