Tuesday, September 21, 2004

hey, i'm back home.. just spent time with my lady.. had a nice evening.. went to ECP hawker ctr.. had my fav soto.. too bad taman serasi hawker ctr closed down.. else THAT will be my fav place to get soto.. ECP can be considered a good enuf successor.. heheh..

gotta train my physical fitness.. my guru wants me to participate in next year's silat tournament.. it's been too long a time since i participate in martial arts tournament.. last was years ago during my taekwondo days.. plus i need to come up with much much tougher training for the students.. they've slacken way too much.. must get their discipline in-checked.. need to select a number of them to participate.. i still feel it's too early for them to participate.. even when i was in taekwondo, i had 2yrs of training before my taekwondo instructor asked me to participate in the islandwide tournament.. even so, i only got silver in my category.. twice.. against the same guy in the finals.. coincidently!!.. damn..

well... it's training time.. with my bro..

get shitty ya all...

No comments: