Tuesday, December 28, 2004

got a new hp! K700i.. heard gd n bad reviews.. but who cares.. i dun need tip top sophisticated hps.. juz need a certain amt of certain techs here n there.. if u know wat i mean.. if i want excellent camera n video capabilities, i might as well get a digi-cam no?

for my wedding preparations, thanks to my sayang, nur.. got mak andam, got the decor, got most of the stuff for the dulangs, got kompang, got silat, caterer.. coming soon are, marriage course (a must here in singapore as a muslim to get married), bookings for multi-purpose hall & registry of marriage, kendarat, ring n a bit more stuff..

what's concerning me now is my savings for the dowry.. wun say how much, but i have started much.. it really is something to be concern about.. wanna do parttime to get the extra cash for the savings.. unless i get a better job with a better pay.. well, preferably automotive technician.. any lobangs?

need to clean up my room n shift to my elder bro's room, since he's now in australia.. need boxes to pack my not-always-used stuff.. tats alot i need to do.. but keep calm iqi.. u can do it.. juz keep calm..

No comments: