Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Countdown03

4 days to go..

just reached home and i'm perspiring like mad!! these past few days' have been damn hot!! wish i'm somewhere elsewhere cold.. or at least cooling..

know wat? on my way walking home from the mrt just now, i accidentaly gave a scurrying-across-the-pavement rat a bloody whacking with my foot!!! hahahah!!! and it flew about 2-3 meters!! damn!! dunno why it felt good!!

i've been feeling that my life's getting monotonous.. for one, i know i'm waiting to get bloody out of my current work.. next is i guess is about my life with friends.. damn bloody shitty friends i have.. i don't hate them.. i'm trying to understand that they are a bloody bunch of people.. only less then a handful of my friends are ok.. but currently all are bz..

i'm glad in terms of this topic, my dearest nur is there for me.. no matter how bz she is with her current job.. maybe it's also due to her having the same bloody fate as me.. like mine, her bunch of friends don't contact her till they need something from her.. that's EXACTLY what's been happenning to me..

thanks nur! for coming into my life.. we seem to treat each other as friends, lovers, partners, for support, listening ear, and even enemy!! haha..! love ya!!

No comments: