Monday, April 25, 2005

..waiting.. wanting.. wishing..

5 days to go.. then it's a new beginning in Motor Image..

5 months to go.. then it's a new beginning in my life.. together with the love of my life, Nurul..

these are the days i'm having so much feelings.. but mainly just waiting.. wanting.. wishing..

Waiting..
i'm anxiously waiting.. wanting.. wishing.. for 2 new beginnings.. of which i do not know what's in store for me after those..

Wanting..
i have to change.. for the better.. improve my mindset.. improve my attitude.. cut down on bad habits..

Wishing..
have to plan to have a house of my own to build my own family.. where is it going to be? have to be easily accessible to both nur's and my workplace.. might plan to own a car too..

have to be less shitty in this shitty world..

but if i get shit.. i'm gonna give shit..

anyone messes with me, i'm gonna mess with anyone..

No comments: