Saturday, June 18, 2005

feeling..

it's been awhile since i met nur.. i'm having this strange feeling in me.. and it seem to affect whatever i do.. but luckily manage to supress it during work time..

i know that i'm missing her.. but this time seems different.. the feeling seems uncontrollably strong.. not sure why.. in fact, i have no idea why.. i've always been able to control this particular feeling so it won't affect whatever i do or think..

let's do guessing.. hmm.. maybe marriage is around the corner and the thought of it makes me want to be with her more? ..maybe she's the one who usually misses me so very much that it's starting to affect me? ..maybe she's getting more and more beautiful? ..maybe i'm getting the effects of living far from her, me jurong n she tampines?

still can't figure out.. well, keep trying, coldx!! it's really not you! you're the person who can control ur feelings so whatever other stuff u do won't get affected.. well, except for anger.. which till now, it always get in my way.. it always get over me.. it always ends up controlling me instead of me controlling it..

No comments: