Monday, August 29, 2005

preparations

i've more or less sent out most of my invitation cards.. only just a handful left.. it's either i have not contacted them yet or there's no way of getting hold of them, let alone their addresses..

tmr night, my decorator and my caterer will be coming to the MPH to have a final discussion on the layout of my wedding.. hopefully all of us will come to a satisfying conclusion/decision..

got an appointment with kak monie this friday to settle with my clothes.. wanted wednesday but she'll be out-stationed.. it's either monday or friday.. mum's not free on monday, so i had to settle with friday.. if there's still time, i'll go fajar..

i'm only worried about the gifts for nur.. got the stuff but not prepared/decorated yet.. my aunt will be doing it.. but she's very bz now.. so, she'll be doing it at the last minute.. hope she can do it nicely and presentable.. i know she can do it nicely, but doing at the last minute is making me feel uneasy..

next is my honeymoon.. emailed the resort for booking, but still no reply.. i'm thinking, by email is definitely instant.. but i wonder why they have not replied.. shitty.. they better not cock up.. else i really don't know what's gonna happen to our honeymoon.. worse off, maybe we'll just have to settle with our other plans.. must make backup plans..

No comments: