Wednesday, September 13, 2006

first JB trip with my family

nothing new currently.. last thursday, went in JB for the first time in i don't know how long with my family.. it's also the first time Raqin going across the causeway.. AND the very first time, drove to JB with my very own scooby..

went to GIANT for some groceries.. we actually wanted to go Xtra, but somehow along the way i seemed to have used a wrong route, forgot lah.. still don't know how it happened..

heavy jam on the way back at JB custom.. took us about an hour to complete our journey from JB customs to SG customs.. in JB jam, there was this gen-2 driver honked at me and when he passed me, gave me a fucking middle finger!! u see, i was changing from 3rd lane to 2nd, i had to stop halfway between lanes or else i would have kissed the car infront's arse.. then came the honking.. when i turned to look, the johore plated gen2 showed me how beautiful his middle finger was.. if it wasn't for the jam and my family with me, god knows what i would have done!!!

lastnite when in JB again for petrol.. this time with my colleague, Faizal, who's ride's lancer.. it was smooth, really smooth traffic throughout.. but..... on the way back, there's this black lancer, same as Faizal's, tried to squeeze through to pass infront of Faizal, who's right infront of me.. it was a damn bloody close, say about 1cm space between him and Faizal.. but he failed to pass faizal and tried it on me too.. well, not wanting to be far from faizal, i didn't give him any way to squeeze.. he insisted but in vain.. then i heard a heart-pain sound of THUD.. i was like, "What The Fuck!? u better not scratch my car, or i'm gonna give u hell!!" after that, no hiccups.. once in SG, we had a little fun racing each other on empty roads in masiling and admiralty area..

couldn't find anyplace to chill with my sickly faizal, who's having a hell of a cough, n checked my car's leftfront fender for any damages.. *phew*.. non.. i think that lancer just knocked my side mirror which bent with the force..thus, no damages or scratches..

Raqin have been a really good these days, not giving us and mum any sleepless nights or tiresome days.. alhamdulillah..

can't wait to meet my elder bro.. he's coming back to SG for awhile to celebrate Hari Raya, and especially meeting his very own first ever nephew!!

No comments: