Monday, September 11, 2006

IMPREZA TS

Got me my very own impreza at last..! 06 model.. got it last wednesday.. like its sleek design.. Well, it's just an OPC though due to me working office hours.. my wife still like the bug eye design..!!

brought my new ride for a spin.. felt really good.. at last, my very own ride after 6yrs of holding a license.. now i won't get the hassle of renting or borrowing or wishing to have my own ride to travel, especially now i have my very own baby..

since i've already driven a couple of subaru vehicles, this is nothing new to me, but to think that i now have one for my very own makes it a whole new experience..

well, i've also heard of stories that once a mechanic gets to have their very own ride, their hands get itchy.. well, u know what i mean..

MODS!! my ride's damn new but i've replace my gear shift lever assembly to a short-throw shift.. there's more to come.. but i plan to take my time.. i've added my list of parts i intend to mod/do/replace..

so.. be patient.. mods will be on the way sooner or later.. this i guarantee..

No comments: