Friday, November 10, 2006

reservist

wifey's safely back from pahang, raqin's able to hold his bottle on his own while drinking! cool! and his able to start grabbing stuff anyway he can.. he's getting stronger and heavier! so fast.. so fast..

next week's my reservist.. two weeks! sigh.. gonna miss me wifey and son.. wish i can get this over and done with.. i'm starting to get tired of this.. but i'm still long way to go!! well, no choice.. just have to do what every sg guy have to do..

luckily we managed to visit my relatives considered important to nur and me.. so, starting next week will be the end of the hari raya..

plan to go kl next month.. but i have to apply leave as soon as i get back from reservist.. else i might not get any.. it's school holidays, lots of people with family are bound to want to spend time with family and go holiday..

motorshow is now on.. till 19nov.. and i'm doing my reservist!! what bloody luck!! bloody shitty timing... THANKS AR!!!

No comments: