Saturday, April 14, 2007

Happy Birthday bro!

hahaa.. my elder bro's 30yrs old!

Oh no! that means i'll be 29 this year!! argh! it's like i can't believe it!! seems like yesterday i was in my school years! lot's of stuff have been going on..

i'm having this concern when is he going to settle down.. hope he's aware that the older he gets, the more difficult it might be for him to take care of his child when he's got a family..

my son, Raqin has grown a tooth! it's at the bottom.. so excited! but now his thumb keeps sticking into his mouth.. guess it's irritating him..

i intend to get intake hose for my ride today.. I reckon it won't be expensive.. next in line should be lowering springs i guess.. unless some other opportunity parts come to me..

i've been pondering on having holiday trips for my family.. but i'm afraid of Raqin being a little difficult making the trip un-enjoying.. maybe when he get a little older, i think more of when he starts to walk or something like that.. i feel he needs to know more and explore more about the world.. so far the furthest was KL.. we'll see how things turn out in the future..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh dear, u can bring yr son anywhere as long as the place u intended is safe..